Publisher HypeTrain Digital and developer LEAP Game Studios announced the Tunche action game will launch for Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and PC via Steam on March 23, 2021. A Sony PlayStation 4 version is also planned. plan, but not announced release date.
Here is an overview of the game, via the Steam site:
Tunche is an slash, hand-drawn game with roguelike, co-op elements and a hint of sorceress. Choose 1 of 5 characters, master their ultimate set of skills and magic to defeat the bosses, and unravel the secrets of the mysterious Amazon forest! The game focuses on battles with high rewards, high risks, and a 'stylish' level system. Choose the 1 hero that best suits your gameplay and start your journey through 4 different worlds, each containing the most evil enemies.
- Explore the beautiful, hand-drawn world of the Amazonian rainforest!
- Team up with up to 4 friends in co-op!
- Experience and character upgrades!
- Use an enormous arsenal of combat skills and magic to defeat your enemies!
- Facing mighty bosses!
- Learn and adapt - each play takes you further in the story!
Trailer introduce Tunche: