Developer Rebellion announced that the first-person strategy shooter Sniper Elite 4 will release both physically and digitally versions on the Nintendo Switch on November 17, 2020.
Sniper Elite 4 first launched on Sony PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam in February 2017.
Here is an overview of the Switch version, via Rebellion:
Combining outstanding stealth action with unrivaled sniper freedom across wide maps, Sniper Elite 4 is the most widely acclaimed series of Rebellion's long-standing sniper series.
- An extensive campaign set in Italy during World War II - help the Resistance fight back!
- Sniper with advanced ballistics and boundless strategy.
- Trademark X-Ray defeats oranges, including melee kills and explosions.
- Iconic World War II weapon; Sniper rifles, pistols, SMGs, traps, grenades and more.
- Upgrade and customize your skills and weapons as you progress.
- Mechanics through tactics; Climb, hang, shimmy and jump over the maps!
- Co-op and multiplayer mode via local wireless and online play.
- And more!
- Moving target with gyroscope control.
- Rumble HD support- feel your heart rate and the impact of the bullet!
- Pro Controller support to improve your accuracy.
- Local multiplayer wirelessly on co-op and duel modes.
Trailer announce Sniper Elite 4 on Nintendo Switch: