Neko.works will release the RPG Turn-based Light Fairytale Episode I for Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo eShop on April 28, 2022 for $9.99. Pre-orders will have a discounted price of $8.99.
Light Fairytale Episode I first launched for PC via Steam and the Humble Store on May 13, 2019, followed by Xbox One on September 13, 2019 and Sony PlayStation 4 on November 4, 2019. physical for PlayStation 4 is now available through Red Art Games.
Light Fairytale Episode II is also out now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and the Humble Store.
Here's an overview of the game, via neko.works:
Light Fairytale is a 3D turn-based Japanese-style RPG series (3D turn-based Japanese-style RPG) set in a threatened world ruled by a ferocious and powerful empire.
The goal of the game is to bring back the immersion and emotions of the JRPG series of the 90s, but with modern graphics and gameplay.
The game story follows the adventures of a boy named Haru in his journey to uncover the mysteries of the lost world, a world of advanced technology and science, and confront the rulers of the dark society. and more with the help of a mysterious girl.
Light Fairytale will consist of different Epiosde, each Episode is a standalone game, about 3 hours long for the first playthrough, double it to fully complete all the achievements and secrets. A long journey awaits!
- Classic turn-based battles that take place directly on the field.
- Modern real-time 3D graphics.
- Cute chibi character.
- Playable in English, French and Japanese.
- Improvements on Xbox One X / Xbox Series X | S and PlayStation 4 Pro / PlayStation 5.
- Super wide and stereoscopic 3D support on PC.
- Haru - A lazy and innocent boy, Haru is a kind person who knows how to handle situations on her own.
- Kuroko - A girl with a short and cute body, but don't let that fool you. Kuroko has good fighting skills and is always ready to step up. She also likes technology.