Here is an overview of the game, via Team17:
As the youngest heir to the ancient bloodline of Monster Keepers, players begin to follow in their ancestors' footsteps, while simultaneously discovering mysteries that threaten long-standing peace between humans and monsters!
During the Early Access of the year, Monster Sanctuary expanded with a host of important updates that helped broaden its fantasy world, such as introducing player-to-player gameplay and new areas to explorations: volcanoes Magma Chamber, Underworld and Mystical Workshop. Each type has expanded the number of available monsters for players to follow and tame, and added new playing opportunities to explore. The Monster Sanctuary's full launch in December will have even more content for players to explore as they embark on an epic adventure.
- Overcome and Collect Beasts - Creatures large and small are available to collect and fight and can be upgraded through the skill tree.
- Become the best Monster Keeper - A mysterious force that threatens the peace between monsters and humans, and the player clears these secrets through the story.
- Battle in Tactical Three-versus-Three Combat - The player's team of monsters can battle AI or other players in a turn-based three-on-three system, using elemental attacks and combos to inflict effect. devastating response.
- Discover a Deep Metroidvania World - From the depths of the Underworld to the pinnacle of Snowy Peaks, there's plenty to explore and hidden areas to explore using monsters' skills.
- Items and Gear Aplenty - Players will find lots of useful items on their journey, possibly even opening new avenues.
New trailer of game: