PQube will release an adventure game based on the "Ratoidvania" platform developed by Petoons Studio called Curse of the Sea Rats for Sony PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, Sony PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC via Steam in 2021.
Here is an overview of the game, via the Steam site:
Curse of the Sea Rats is a beautiful platform adventure in the style ‘Ratoidvania’! Adorable crafted with hand-drawn animations and stunning 3D backgrounds, the game captures the epic journey of 4 crew friends, turned into a mouse by a pirate witch as they try to get back into shape mine.
- Lavish Art and Animation - The stunning 2D hand-drawn animation that brings the game's characters to life - is inspired by Disney and Don Bluth and reminiscent of the golden age of 2D platform action. These combine perfectly with detailed 3D environments and enhanced by lights and shadows to create a 2.5D platform experience with incredible quality.
- Freedom and Exploration - Graph your own progress in a vast, open, non-linear game world as you try to track down the Pirate Witch who cursed you. Shipwrecked on the Irish coast in the 18th Century, you will not only need skillful skills to forge your path to freedom.
- Four Playable Characters - Whether you play alone or with up to 3 friends, there are 4 selectable characters - Douglas, Buffalo, Akane and Bussa. Each brings their own unique fighting style to the adventure to help you better handle both your enemies and the situation!
- Enhance and Upgrade - Although each character has its own strengths and weaknesses, you'll be able to improve their skills in adventure - unlock new special skills, boost attack and defense skills Craft your craft or unlock powerful spells!
- A Huge Adventure - A network of mazes with hundreds of paths, the room to explore lies before your eyes, in a remarkable quest lasting more than 12 hours. You can master each character's abilities, find all the secrets of the game, and unlock all endings.
Trailer giới thiệu Curse of the Sea Rats: