Square Enix has released the trailer and gameplay for the Remake of the action RPG Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion
Here's an overview of the game, via Square Enix:
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion is a high-definition remaster of Final Fantasy VII's hit prequel.
In addition to all the graphics remastered in HD, fully voiced dialogue and a new soundtrack arrangement create a fresh, vibrant retelling of a beloved classic.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion tells the story of Zack Fair, a young warrior admired by the boy destined to save the world, trusted by men known as heroes of legend, and respected loved by the girl who holds the destiny of the planet in her hands. The story of Zack's dreams and honor—the legacy that connects him to Cloud—is fully revealed in this grand story that breaks the boundaries of a high-definition remake.
- All graphics are completely remastered in high resolution, bringing the game to the latest generation of consoles.
- Refreshed 3D models, including characters and backgrounds, enrich the visual experience.
- The improved combat system provides a much smoother gameplay experience.
- Dialogue is fully voiced in both English and Japanese.
- A new soundtrack is arranged from the original composer, Takeharu Ishimoto.
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion is scheduled to launch for Sony PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, Sony PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam on December 13, 2022.
Trailer Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion:
Gameplay Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion: