FK Digital will release the Chaos Code: New Sign of Catastrophe for Nintendo Switch via the Nintendo Shop on March 26 for 980 yen. The game will support English, Japanese, Chinese and Korean language options
Chaos Code: New Sign of Catastrophe was first launched for Sony PlayStation 4 through the PlayStation Store and PC via Steam in March 2017.
Here's an overview of the game, via the Steam site:
Chaos Code: New Sign of Catastrophe is a simple yet very flexible high-speed 2D fighting game where players can enjoy the thrill of fighting all the beautiful action moves! There are 7 game modes in the game. Online play mode is also suitable for players connected to the internet. Choose from 16 unique characters and fight in Rank Matches to win the highest position!
- Each of the 16 characters has 4 additional skills, players can choose and choose 2 of the characters. Find the most suitable combination!
- In addition, in "Color Edit" mode, players can customize the character's color palette for a more personalized personality!
- Other game modes include "Arcade Mode", "Versus Mode", "Mission Mode" and more.Chaos Code: New Sign of Catastrophe
- Players can also access "Network Mode" and battle each other via the internet at home!
- Defeat all other players and become the top!
Trailer introduce game: