Earlier, the PC version was released on September 24.
Here is an overview of the game, via Steam:
Cat Quest II is a 2D RPG action game set in a fantasy cat and dog. Threatened from an ongoing war between Felingard cats and the Lupus Empire dogs, Cat Quest II tells of two kings, fighting together against enemies to gain the throne.
After the success of Cat Quest, the developer Gentlebros expanded the original with more explosive spells, extended weapon options, new character transformation mechanisms and local co-op!
- A completely new story set in the world of Felingard. New conversion system and co-op mode. Players will control the cat or dog character, play alone or together with 1 other person!
- New weapons, Master swords, staves and more!
- Many new spells bring high efficiency to enemies.
- The abilities are new and can be combined together.
- The interesting and varied dungeons are filled with new pitfalls and difficulties, giving players a new experience!
- Contains a series of side quests, each featuring its own story and expanding the content of CAT QUEST!
Screenshots for game:
New trailer for the game: