Here's an overview of the game, via the official website:
Join the fight against Evil in the Castlevania Advance Collection, a collection of timeless action exploration masterpieces!
In addition to the 3 legendary Castlevania games first released in the early 2000s, the Castlevania Advance Collection includes Castlevania: Dracula X and some never-before-seen sketches and artwork from the game!
All 4 games are enhanced with newly added modern features like Rewind, Save/Load and Replay, which is the best possible way to experience these classics or discover them for the first time. first! This Castlevania Advance Collection also boasts a handy Encyclopedia, a Music Player with all the tracks, and you can even change the ROM Region to play all the games in the different versions.
- Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (2001) - Combine action and attribute cards to create over 80 unique magical effects, from fire whips to blizzards, with the "Dual Set-up System". The story follows Nathan Graves, a vampire hunter apprentice who enters Dracula's Castle with his Master to prevent the Count's terrifying return.
- Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (2002) - This game introduced a lot of new features, such as a "Boss Rush" mode and a "Spell Fusion" system that allowed players to combine Sub-Weapons with Spell Books to create cast devastating spells. Play as Juste Belmont, grandson of legendary Vampire Hunter Simon Belmont!
- Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (2003) - Aria of Sorrow introduced a brand new attack system called "Tactical Souls", which allows Soma Cruz to capture the souls of slain monsters in order to gain abilities. their ability. (Over 100 skills in total!) Aria of Sorrow also features lots of New Game+ content. Soma Cruz, a young exchange high school student in Japan, is somehow involved in the Dark Lord's own eternal cycle of reincarnation. What role does Soma play in all of this? Will he be able to return to his own world?
- Castlevania: Dracula X (1995) - Fight your way through Dracula's Castle and defeat the toughest enemies with the new special attack "Item Crash"! Castlevania: Dracula X is a remake of the hit action game Castlevania: Rondo of Blood and is considered one of the most challenging Castlevania games ever created. The Dark Lord Count Dracula rose from the dead to revive the forces of darkness and destroy this corrupted world and create a new one. You are Richter Belmont, heir to the Belmont family, and you set out to Dracula's Castle to defeat its evil owner.
- Gallery – Browse scans of original package designs and discover incredible works of art that have never been shown to the public before. Listen to any of the 4 complete series tracks any time you want. You can even create your own playlists!
- Rewind – You can now rewind the state of the game for a few seconds for a second chance. It was almost like being resurrected…
- Quick Save – You can now quickly save and reload at any point in the game. Even before the deadly attack from Dracula himself.
- ROM Region Selection – You can choose between the Japanese, American and European versions for each game.
- Encyclopedia – Encyclopedia details, the “DSS”, the “Tactical Soul” system and the “Spell Fusion” system will help you truly master the unique combat system of each game!
Trailer giới thiệu Castlevania Advance Collection: