Publisher JanduSoft and developer Isoca Games have announced action-platformer RPG Wings of Endless for Sony PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, Sony PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC (Steam). The game will launch in the fourth quarter of 2024.
Here's an overview of the game, via JanduSoft:
Uncover the secrets of a forgotten war in Wings of Endless, a platform action RPG with a captivating pixel art style that will captivate you from start to finish.
Play as Hariku, a brash bounty hunter who prides himself on being the best at his profession. His life changes dramatically when a seemingly routine mission turns into an epic adventure, revealing the mysteries of an ancient war thought to have ended generations ago.
Together with his mysterious talking owl, Owly, and many other unexpected allies, Hariku will explore vast and diverse landscapes, from arid deserts and humid swamps to dense forests and icy snow. Every corner of this fascinating world holds secrets waiting to be discovered.
- The world is vast and diverse – From deserts to snowy forests.
- Fascinating story – Revealing the secrets of an ancient war.
- Dynamic Combat – Three unique heroes that can switch in real time.
- Countless side quests – Explore more of the world of Wings of Endless.
- Craft Materials – Create powerful potions.
- Many enemies and puzzles – Challenges and puzzles at every turn
Trailer announce Wings of Endless :